Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Awesome Target Trip (deals included)

Went to Target today and got some AWESOME deals!  The lady behind me in line said she didn't mind the long wait because it was neat watching my transaction.  Awwww, first compliment I've gotten that didn't involve "crazy coupon lady holds up line".  Yay me!


well hello there, ladies

Here's the breakdown:

Febreeze $2.50 each and $5 target gift card wyb 5
I had a $1.00 off coupon for each so I spent 50 cents plus got the $5 gift card. 

Pantene on clearance for $1.46 each. 
I had 5 coupons for $3/2 making them free!

Nivea body wash $3.99
I had a manufacturers coupon for $2.00 off and a store coupon for $$1.00 off making them 99 cents each

Renuzit spray $1.97
I had a coupon for $1.00 off making them 97 cents each

Rimmel eyeshadow $2.49
I had a manufacturers coupon for $1.00 off and a store coupon for $2.00 making it free!

I used my $5 gift card from the Febreeze purchase making my grand total $8.47 for all the items!


No comments:

Post a Comment